LinkedIn Profile Writing
Why use our service?
We were one of the first companies in the world to offer this service and as a result our experienced writers know exactly what to include, what not to include and what angle to use in your LinkedIn profile to ensure you'll get found ahead of your competition.
Having a powerfully written and well-presented LinkedIn profile clearly gives you a significant advantage over other candidates for a job. It's an extension of your online brand, and recruiters can find out more about you. Some companies even ask for your LinkedIn profile URL as part of the job application and this is becoming more and more prevalent.
About the service
- Provide an enticing summary that captures who you are, what you are doing and what you want from your career.
- Research and include optimised keywords so that recruiting managers can easily find you.
- Re-write your profile in the first person narrative.
- Demonstrate your professional personality and make you stand out from the crowd.
When you have placed your order for a LinkedIn Profile for just $83.00 there are just a few steps to having a new profile that stands out:
- Provide us with a link to any existing profile or provide details of your work history.
- Within 2-3 days your writer will send you your first draft for your comments and give you the opportunity to request changes. This process of drafts and amendments continues until you are satisfied with the wording.
- Your final document will be a clearly labelled Word document, showing you which elements to paste into which sections of your LinkedIn Profile.
6-hour and 24-hour express service available
simply select during checkout
Our service is supported by a 100% money-back guarantee and endorsed in independently-collected client reviews:
Please note: We will never ask for your login details for LinkedIn- any changes to your profile will be carried out by you so you will only publish updates when you decide to do so. Our Client Service Team are not allowed to make changes on your behalf, but will be happy to offer extensive support and guidance on how to do this if you are unsure.